Jan. 25, 2014 11:09AM

Sometimes it’s hard to put faith in someone especially if both are non-committal. I was trying hard to be patient and to look on the brighter side. This made a big change in my being already. I’m not just talking about being patient with people but also with the day to day activities and tasks. Yes, it helps sometimes. Being busy and thinking about other things and engaging into something that you have a passion for. But time comes that you’re experiencing a low spirit.  It happened to each and every one of us, the occurrence of some moments of isolation. 

The universe is never calm. It always moves to a rhythm. I can feel it, and I can hear it. I want to feel the universe through passionate lovemaking. I don’t know if that’s even possible. It’s like dancing with eyes closed and in a trance. 

0 comments: