I feel, not think

I think I want to be alone, to live alone, forever. I can stay like this for the rest of my life. Calm, peaceful, nothing to worry about, contented. I don't even think of getting a partner in life. I don't need a partner. My mind has been telling me. Why is everyone looking forward to having someone by their side? Are we programmed to have that kind of emotional neediness? All my life I've been wasting my time dreaming about happy marriage. Am I destined to get married? Or do we really even have destiny? Perhaps we only think we need a partner just to fulfill that responsibility given to us by our creator. That we need to go to the world and multiply. Outside of sex, there's only commitment, and nothing else. And after that, can we really get that lawful feeling of satisfaction and contentment that we've been dying to feel eversince the world began? Not to mention that eternal bliss. But I'm contented now. I know I'm in the safe zone. But it's up to each and everyone's predicament. I so don't care, for now.


I realized the things I've written here is now contrary to what I've written previously about soulmates. ~

0 comments: