Sudden

I feel the need to write about my thoughts. The meditation session yesterday gave me a whole lotta messed up realizations.

I'm still determined to be alone, and still mean like forever. It's easy to live a normal convenient life rather than to live with such complexities about relationship and misunderstandings between people. As long as you know the true meaning of living. 

But if God really has plans for me, then what a human like me could do is accept the responsibility and live a much (preferable) good life. Of course, we all have a choice. I know how it is to be living, alone. But if with a partner, one that is especially assigned for me to take care, to nurture, that, I could not fathom yet.  

5 comments:

  Yobert Parai

April 23, 2014 at 1:13 AM

bisa menjadi inspirasi banget nih :)

  operatorku

May 20, 2014 at 7:59 AM

Thank you for your very nice article, do not forget to read my articles also

Kata Kata Lucu
Kata Kata Motivasi
Kata Kata Galau
Kata Kata Gombal
Kata Kata Cinta
Kata Kata Romantis
Status Fb Lucu

  Angela Brooks

July 14, 2014 at 10:18 AM

Hey, I had a great time reading your website. Can I contact you through email?. Please email me back.

Regards,

Angela
angelabrooks741 gmail.com

  Seeing the world.

July 18, 2014 at 1:54 PM

@Angela: Yup, hit me up anytime! :)