Random.

I want to stay, stay in love with you. But if ever you decide to go on your own, I won't stop you. It's a commitment. I want to spend my life here loving a special soul. And if you go, I will move on, and I can't promise you to go back in your arms. I can't stay in a place where I waste my time and love for no one. I want to make this life special, memorable and meaningful. And I want to share my everything with you. 

For me, love is still my destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone; we find it with another. And love is my inspiration to live in this lifetime.

We can love a thousand times but you choose to be with the person you want to spend your life and days with. Love is not perfect, so as life. But it's up to us to be in a harmonious relationship and fight the hardship together as one. We have to sacrifice for the happiness of both. And we need to compromise as well. If you feel that he/she is the right person for you, you have to take care of your future together and not as a single person. It's the same thing as how you accept hardships in your everyday life. But you are fighting because you know a cloud has always a silver lining.